Call Today!

Serving South Jersey

Post Judgment Modifications

Modifying Your Divorce Decree

Picture of a father reading to his daughter.

If you’ve had a change in your finances, employment, or relationship, you may need to have your initial divorce decree or judgment modified. Many family law decisions are able to be modified in the state of New Jersey. With over 40 years of divorce experience, we’ve handled countless post-judgment modifications.

Whether you are looking to increase or decrease child custody payments or modify visitation, Attorney Jeffrey S. Karl can help!

Post-Judgment Remedies

Jeffrey S. Karl, P.A. can help you modify your divorce agreements, including:

Reliable & Experienced Attorney For Divorce Modifications

Attorney Jeffrey S. Karl has been helping people just like you whose circumstances have changed from their initial agreement. While changing an agreement or judgment can be challenging, Attorney Karl’s 40+ years of family law and divorce experience will help fight for your rights. You’ll have a knowledgeable, experienced lawyer on your side.

Attorney Jeffrey S. Karl represents clients in Camden County, Burlington County, Gloucester County, and throughout South Jersey. Contact him today at 856-486-0707.

Fill Out The Form To Get A Free Initial Consultation

Law Office of Jeffrey S. Karl, P.A.

20 Brace Road, Suite 350
Cherry Hill, NJ, 08034
p. 856-486-0707
f. 856-857-1166

Office Hours

9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday - Friday
Please call for an appointment

Jeffrey S. Karl's Office Building

Request a Consultation